Timeline Before Doomsday

North Island, Seychelles: the perfect location to wait for the end of the world.


FAMILY RADIO's Doomsday-spurting Harold Camping predicted another Doomsday date. Last May 21st 2011 was his fourth failed prediction, but it seems like the guy is not giving up. Admitting he was five months out on his May 21st prediction, we will after all, according to him, experience full physical rapture on Friday, October 21st.

Let us pretend October 21st will be the End of All Things (The Bible says only God knows when, Harold! Tsk, tsk!) and here is the list or timeline of how I will spend my time before we are wiped out of existence in 72 hours.

MY TIMELINE:

-October 18th, 2011, 11:21 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Manila time): I will write a long letter to each of my family member, telling them how much I love them and all the things I'm sorry for.

-5:00 p.m.: My family and I, with the cat, will take the 10-hour flight to North Island, Seychelles, the perfect location to wait for the end of the world. On the plane, I will hand my letters to them. And during the long flight, I will watch the best collection of contemporary short films from around the world. Intense, profound short films. Not one will disappoint me. Each film would satisfy my soul.

-October 18th, we will land on the island at 11:00 p.m, Tuesday (3:00 a.m. Wednesday in Manila). We will get 5 hours sleep of luxury, or probably explore the island at night and enjoy a luxurious Robinson Crusoe-like existence until the following day, October 19th.

-October 20th, Thursday, 5:00 a.m. Will take a jet plane to the nearest worship congregation and worship God. Then after the service, I will spend more time praying.

-1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.: Will film and produce the best 2-minute short film. Will post it online and entertain and touch the world with my story. The cast, of course, is my family. And the cat. Yes, a two-minute POWERFUL film. It's going to be the last most beautiful short film mankind will ever see before Doomsday.

Brilliant North Island sky
-7:00 p.m. to 12 midnight before the clock strikes October 21st, my family and I, and the cat, will lie in the soft, fine North Island sand. We will cry, laugh, and tell stories. We will simply spend the last hours lying on our backs under the brilliant night sky, watching shooting star after shooting star, and just talking about anything and everything until the sky falls down on us. *








On Bucket Lists, here are my TOP 5s before the end of my time.

Top 5 Places to Visit:

1. India
2. Machu Pichu,Peru
3. Coron, Philippines
4. New York, USA
5. Reykjavik, Iceland

Top 5 Things I Want to Accomplish in this World:

1. Produce a film
2. Publish a novel
3. Win an Oscar
4. Daily exercise routine (as difficult as winning an Oscar, believe me)
5. Become a professional film critic

Top 5 General Things I Want to Do:

1. Produce a film
2. Publish a novel
3. Visit India
4. Buy a huge, charming house for my parents
5. Win an Oscar (hahahaha)



What's yours?


Comments