Total Recall (2012)

kaakakaka

Comments

CrescentFire said…
I just watched this, and quite honestly, I wasn't entertained. I'm the kind of girl who likes action movies, and this one kind of had a monotonous feel in it. I dunno. It just has. But the effects were awesome though!
Fred Said said…
I was very disappointed with this remake. Here is my own review: http://3xhcch.multiply.com/journal/item/664/
Rocky Sunico said…
I decided to pass on this movie. Hard to beat the original, not matter how cute Colin is LOL
Angie Vianzon said…
I haven't watched this movie yet but I'm not really a big fan of action movies but will give it a try since there are some that I totally liked.
Dems said…
I didn't know there's another Total Recall movie (thanks for that) and I haven't watched this one too.

I think I made the right choice to just watch this at home :3
Nivek said…
Be watching this weekend! Thanks for the review!